The New Mexico Department of Information Technology hosted a forum for the state’s Chief Information Officers and IT personnel on September 27, 2022. DoIT thanks the hospitality of from the Department of Public Safety, who offered the use of their facilities. During the all day CIO forum guests were treated to presentations from Office of Broadband Access and Expansion Director, Kelly Schlegel, State CIO and Cabinet Secretary of DoIT Peter Mantos, Program manager for Cybersecurity Dan Garcia and the Director of State and Local Services for RS21 Annemarie Henton.
CIO and IT personnel were offered the chance to network, and discuss topics of interest and importance to their agencies, while offering DoIT information on what they need most.
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 1.12.21
- State covering bill for first responder radio service
- Governor signs Senate Bill 280 Cybersecurity Act
- Governor Signs Package of Broadband Bills which Break Down Systemic Barriers to Better Internet
- Governor Lujan Grisham Announces $17 Million in Broadband Grant Awards to Bridge the Digital Divide in Unserved, Economically Distressed Communities