The New Mexico Department of Information Technology hosted a forum for the state’s Chief Information Officers and IT personnel on September 27, 2022. DoIT thanks the hospitality of from the Department of Public Safety, who offered the use of their facilities. During the all day CIO forum guests were treated to presentations from Office of Broadband Access and Expansion Director, Kelly Schlegel, State CIO and Cabinet Secretary of DoIT Peter Mantos, Program manager for Cybersecurity Dan Garcia and the Director of State and Local Services for RS21 Annemarie Henton.
CIO and IT personnel were offered the chance to network, and discuss topics of interest and importance to their agencies, while offering DoIT information on what they need most.
- State awards multi-million dollar grant to local coop for broadband
- Governor announces broadband expansion funding for initial Connect New Mexico Pilot Program awardees
- New Mexico Kicks-off Digital Inclusion Week with Broadband Summit
- Peter Mantos named Secretary of Information Technology
- Department of Information Technology Launches New Website