Connect New Mexico Council
About the Council
The members of the Connect New Mexico Council are:
- Kimball Sekaquaptewa, Pueblo Government Appointee (Interim Chair)
- Luis Reyes, Speaker of the House Appointee (Interim Vice-Chair)
- Peter Mantos, Department of Information Technology
- Alex Greenberg, Department of Economic Development Designee
- Eli Guinnee, Department of Cultural Affairs Designee
- Leonard Manzanares, Department of Transportation Designee
- Joseph Navarreté, New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority Designee
- Bogi Malecki, Department of Higher Education Designee
- Ovidiu Viorica, Public Schools Facilities Authority Designee
- Launa B. Waller, Minority House Floor Leader Appointee
- Katherine Crociata, Senate President Pro Tempore Appointee
- Steve L. Grey, Senate Minority Floor Leader Appointee
- Jim R. Ruybal, Governor Appointee
- Godfrey Enjady, Apache Government Appointee
Council Work Group Member Application
The Council has established these work groups:
- Connect New Mexico Grant Program
- Digital Equity & Inclusion
- Mapping, Data & Evaluation
- Regional Planning & Community Engagement
- Tribal Working Group
- Permits, Pole Attachments, Right-of Way
If you are interested in becoming a member of any of these groups, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the body of your e-mail, please include a brief statement of interest, including your experience relating to the work group’s mission. Also, let us know how best to contact you about the status of your membership request. The Council appreciates your interest.
News and Events Notifications by Email
You can subscribe to receive e-mail notification of Council news and events, including public meeting schedules by joining the NM DoIT Subscriber Alerts. The subscriber page will ask for phone numbers and other information. Because the Council will only send notices by e-mail, and will not use phone, text messaging or faxing, you do not need to provide a phone or fax number.
The Connect New Mexico Council meets on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 2:00pm MT. You can attend these meetings online at this Zoom Link. Details and materials for each meeting are listed below.
17 May 2023 - 2:00pm-4:00 pm MDT - Virtual
- Minutes- Link Coming Soon
- Recording- Link Coming Soon
19 April 2023 - 2:00pm-4:00 pm MDT - Hybrid
15 March 2023 - 2:30 pm MDT - Hybrid-MEETING CANCELED
- NO LINKS MEETING CANCELED.
14 December 2022 - 9:30 am MDT - Virtual (Canceled)
- This meeting was canceled.